For best results hair needs to be grown to 5mm in length
Please shower before your appointment, if you are unable to do so, wipes are provided.
Brazilian * £30
Hollywood * £30
Extended Brazilian or Hollywood * £35
Kim Lawless intimate waxing - what's the difference?
Kim Lawless technique, is a specific expertise of waxing, which ensures the most hygienic and comfortable treatment possible. Top quality non-strip wax (also known as hot wax) is used. All the hair is removed from the back area, between the buttocks. At the front the hair is removed entirely from the pubic mound and labia right down to the bikini line, so you will have a completely smooth result. The difference between a Hollywood and a Brazilian wax is, with a Brazilian a small strip of hair is left on the pubic mound. This can be shaped to your preference.
What is an extended Brazilian or Hollywood?
In addition to the Hollywood or Brazilian wax, hair can be removed from either the buttocks or from the outer bikini line, where it extends on to the thigh.
½ leg £18
¾ leg £22
Full leg £28
Standard Bikini £10 Hair is removed to crease of leg
Extended Bikini. £15 Hair is removed to suit a high cut bikini
Full arm £20
Lip or Chin £9
I am an expert waxer, who is trained with the best in the industry. I understand that you may be nervous about intimate waxing and aim to put you at your ease. I use the most comfortable techniques and top quality products, resulting in less skin reaction and better results.
Would you like to know more about female intimate waxing?
Complete the form below for further information or to book an appointment
Please ensure that you have informed Liz of any contra-indications to waxing these include:
- Skin thinning medication eg: Steroids and some Acne Medication
- Severe varicose veins (legs)
Following waxing you may experience some slight soreness, small bumps and redness these are perfectly normal temporary reactions. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours.
Please follow these guidelines for the next few days to ensure that your skin is properly cared for and you get the best results from your waxing.
For 24 hours you are advised to:
- Keep the waxed area clean, gently pat dry
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes
- Apply an antiseptic cream to soothe and protect the skin
- Apply Aloe Vera after care gel *available to purchase.
A few days after treatment exfoliate/dry brush the area a couple of times a week. Ideally before a bath or shower.
Apply unperfumed moisturiser to the area eg: E45 or nappy cream
Avoid shaving the area between treatments
For 24 hours you are advised to avoid:
- hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water is advised).
- saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments
- swimming in chlorinated pools.
- friction, sport, gym work or other exercise
- scratching or touching the treated area
- deodorant, and perfumed products in the area.
- tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or tanning products).